Monday, March 12, 2007

Gone to see my Dad...



My Dad has a great resource of family photos. I recentl worked with him to shed some light for me, on our family.


This, here, is HIS Dad, and his own Mother, Henrietta, way back when. My Dad was born in 1925, and his Dad was born in 1893. I believe his Mother, Henrietta, was also born close to 1893, but my records are not at hand, just now.


...There you go, with that stuff, for now...
oh!...one more thing...
My Dad, in Leyte (Phillipines), WWII, Ensign he was, then.


--Dan L.

2 comments:

Amanda and SuperAmanda™ said...

Great photos, reminds me of Pete's family album :)

Vallypee said...

Hi Dan, I've seen you on so many blogs but haven't been to say hello in ages and ages. I hope you are doing well? Judging by these pics, you're learning some interesting things about your family. It's great to look at old photos isn't it?
Take care