Monday, January 09, 2006

My family will let not let just anybody drive our van, but there are exceptions!





This is just too funny! Mr. Pete Townshend and I, undisclosed brothers of a sort, occasionally take a spin together. We do enjoy the company. I talk his ears off, he tries to change the station on the radio. What do you suppose I always try to hear on that radio?

My sincere thanks to Justin Kreutzmann for putting that great picture together. I must also thank Pete. It is a given that when you place your image "out there", it is gone to the masses. I do trust Pete can forgive us. I suspect he will.

Remember, buckle up those seat belts...we do!

--Dan

7 comments:

Justin Kreutzmann said...

Photoshop...friend or foe....
You have to be able to laugh at yourself in this life.
Of course, that's easy for me to say...I'm not in the picture!

E.L. Wisty said...

Hehe, Justin sent this photo. He made one of me too, what with my new profile photo, but I have to say you have spot-on resemblance to Pete here :)

Kara said...

Too funny, great photo :)

Gary said...

Oh Man!! I love it! I'm wiping tears away...

greekzoe said...

Oh my God! Dan, You are a nut! This is too funny! Love it!

Zoe

I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!

lryicsgrl said...

Two cute bloggers!

ginab said...

laughing my butt off. This is funny. Laughing is good exercise for the back end.