Saturday, April 26, 2008

March Air Museum



About two weeks ago, I visited yet again, March Air museum at the March ARB in Riverside, CA.








This SR-71 Blackbird (serial no. ...975) was used in the movie Space Cowboys with Clint Eastwood. "Click" on the image, and you almost really there...it gets bigger.



Two of my daughters, and a guest were with me.
The Air Museum is located right at March ARB, where there will be an air show next weekend! I likely won't be at that show, but they won't be needing me to have all of the fun. By the way, the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds with their F-16's will be performing.
--Dan

1 comment:

grace said...

An accordian, what an amazing instrument (?) to play.

The Air museum must be amazing to visit.
(hey, used alot of 'a's in this comment, must channeling the Fonz :) lol Hope you are well. xox