Sunday, November 04, 2007

A Saturday night party in Los Angeles...and other things of note


Here, my wife Cruz, hams it up with "Two Jacks".

Throw in a Tom.

Me, Dan, and my wife, Cruz.
The party was here, at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel, in downtown Los Angeles.
We could see the famous Hollywood sign right out of the window of our room...in the hills beyond.
Part of the show.

Dan and Allen, my neighbor from the Garage. Allen is stiking a pose for our make-believe garage band, the FonTones.


...and did I say our Granboy had a birthday number two? Here he is...do you think he can tell that he is loved a whole lot?
--Dan

4 comments:

Metalchick said...

HI Dan!
I'm back! My computer's fixed! I'll have those pictures done soon!

Anyways, that halloween party looked like a lot of fun! The two Jacks are great!

Good to be blogging again! It's hard to do at school becasue of the fear of someone looking over my shoulder!

Take care.

MargieCM said...

That looks like some party Dan ... was it for Halloween or another type of shmooze? And yes, that's one happy looking, loved Granboy!

Suesjoy said...

Wow- those guys really look like the real deal!

How is Cruz doing?
She looks well!
I hope and pray she is.
-Suexxx

PS WOW you're a grandpa?
So young to be one!
He's adorable. Of course he loves you to bits...

grace said...

Oh, I think your grandson knows he is loved alot.! :) Great party, thanks for sharing the pics. Have a good weekend Dan.

take care xx