Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's a Quadrophenia Thanksgiving this Year!


Quad



My wife, Cruz, now in the kitchen as I type, with the Quadromakings of our feast to be.

Note:
One of my all time favorite lyrics from Quad: "Breathe the air we have blown you". The ultimate in arrogance, I'd say!

My my my my

T-t-t-turk turk ey ey!


Birds around the world (B-1B Lancer, USAF, in Egypt)!


A frozen bird, the Sr-71 Blackbird.
Note again:
The only photo taken by me is the one of my wife.
Have a great day, everybody!

--Dan

3 comments:

MargieCM said...

Hi Dan - so what do you serve at a Quadrophenia Thanksgiving feast? Eel Pie? No, I'm guessing the real thing - jellied eels, pie and mash, sausage sandwiches and chips with everything.

That's an amazing photo with the pyramid.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Amanda and SuperAmanda™ said...

Just stopping by to say hello and send best holiday wishes to you are your family.

My brother made it home safely and I'm trusting that your nephew did as well :)


with love,
Amanda

Tink said...

Hi Dan!

Thanks for the fun note. Skunk - I like the smell of skunk (from a distance, though!) :o) (yes, I'm one of those oddballs. hehe!) Hope the Quadrofeast was spectacular (I'll bet Cruz is an awesome cook.) I love the wood in your kitchen. It looks wonderful, warm, and cozy. Hope Life is treating all of you well.

xo Tink