Saturday, April 28, 2007

Friday's venture





Root Canal!

I grabbed this picture off the internet somewhere. It's just so fun. I've had one before, and it was simply living hell for almost two years, three different dentists, and about ten visits. Yes, that was for ONE root canal. Now I am in the midst of this next one. It's been a bit better, but still a pain.


Otherwise, I love life. The grass is green, still.






Oh, and I am working on a Meez. I mostly wear brown clothing stuff. The photo, used somewhere on my blog before, is a comparison.

--Dan

2 comments:

Gary said...

Ouch! I've had em.. I've had em done wrong.. I've had em done right.. I prefer having none at all, but you know us British with our reputation for teeth.

Dunno about being rock star Dan, how bout behind the scenes songwriter fellow keeping low profile, but finding constant stream of work... Yes, that would be enough wouldn't it.

Thanks for the well wishes mate. I really appreciate all the support.

Good luck with the tooth.

Dan L. said...

Thank you, Gary. My tooth is doing well enough so far.

I wish you the best with your music!

--Dan L.