Monday, July 03, 2006

A trip to the beach







Journeyed to the coast today, the day before the 4th of July. It was quite hot, inland, and yet again hot at the sea today. We saw fishing happen, with a sting ray paying the price. We saw many, many people and cars.
Rachel (in red), and Marion came with me. They are my two youngest daughters.

We met Gary Stockton, and his lovely wife Stephani, at a nice little BBQ restaurant. We thouroughly enjoyed the company. It was a real pleasure meeting up with fellow blogger Gary and his very sweet wife.

Thank you, Gary and Stephani.

Have a great 4th of July, everybody!

--Dan

6 comments:

ginab said...

Now that's a young sting ray. I'm feeling for the woman who holds herself back in disbelief. Ahhh!

Glad you got to the water and especially that you could meet Gary and his wife! How neat. Nice to bring the world together.

Happy 4th to you and yours, and let freedom ring I 'spose!

-g+bb

Dale said...

It must be the respite that you need, Dan.

Although, with the crowds, it mustn't have been very relaxing. I have a thing about crowds - give me solitude...

...for a while, anyway.

That is so neat that you met Gary & Stephani. I have yet to meet any fellow bloggers, but I live so far away from everything & everyone.

LOl

Take care.

:)
Dale

Metalchick said...

Hi Dan,
Going to the beach is great! I just got back from Morro Bay, what beach did you go to?

Glad you were able to meet Gary, hopefully we'll all meet someday.

E.L. Wisty said...

Hi Dan,

Ah, I thought it was Gary! He's a very lovely guy indeed. Not a bad way to spend 4th of July, this.

Maria

grace said...

Sounds like you had a good 4th Dan. Good Pictures. Have a good weekend. Grace

Metalchick said...

Hi Dan,
Thanks for your e-mails.