Sunday, December 11, 2005

Arnold? Even he had to meet my Dad!



Arnold has a lot going on...actor, Terminator, husband of Maria Shriver, Governer of California, and now...he meets my Dad!

That's right. On the movie set for the production of "Twins", starring Arnold and Danny Devito, my Dad's daughter (my sister Ann, and her husband, Barrett) auditioned twin boys for the role in the movie of playing the "Twins". They did not get the role, but WE got a picture!

My Dad, and the Terminator.

Gotta love it!

Stay tuned, there's more on "my Dad" to come.

--Dan

4 comments:

E.L. Wisty said...

Funny things what happen in life! Hopefully Arnold was pleasant to your dad.

ginab said...

Funny this spontaneous meeting. Your dad looks more like, "can you believe this?", than "I've always wanted to meet you!". Nice.

AS was once a lean, mean, twinning machine.

Nice guitars, too, absolutely. Thanks.

lryicsgrl said...

hey,
did you know i used to dream about arnold.
actually, a friend of mine was shopping recently, in a store in santa monica, and maria s. was there with one of their daughters. this guy talks to anyone.
he tried striking up a conversation with maria, no dice, she wasn't being lured in.
and that is my 6 degree of seperation to the schwartzeneggers.

you leave very nice comments to pete. i hope you hear from him.

Unknown said...

My six degrees of Arnold came when I first moved to Sacramento and visited the capitol building. They were allowing people to see his office so I got in and saw it. Dull. not like actually meeting him. maybe i'll try again before he's out of office (which if everything keeps going the same it is now will be soon.)