Wednesday, May 02, 2007

And the beat goes on...



I understand that this photo is Pete Townshend with his brothers Paul, and Simon.

I saw this on www.thewho.net . I did not see a reference to any copyright, and I cannot tell who is connected to it. I place this on my blog with the reference to www.thewho.net , because I have no idea where this photo originated. It is on the net, and I cannot trace it to give credit. I love this photo, and you may also like it as well. Go to the website...it is really a great site!

--Dan

4 comments:

grace said...

Great photo Dan, I like it. Thanks for sharing it.

xx

jungleape said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jungleape said...

I'm back, like you know who!

PDBT said...

Dan:
The first time I saw this photo was when Simon posted it on his blog in 2000. I think he said he was 8 in the photo which would mean that Pete was 23. Makes sense and seems about right.

How have you been?

-519Lin