Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Been Slow, I know, but sounds poetic...???



Evening, outside my door!



My front yard...it happens.





My daughter, Marion, has a GREAT fish tank! A lizard tank is next to it....a leopard gecko!




August 28, at a local museum, the SR 71 Blackbird looks so cool in a new paint job....106 degtrees F....it was HOT!




Our four year old grand boy.....his dinosaur world.




Marion, my youngest, though an adult....in her "lab"



Evening sun, summer at the house.



Twilight beauty at home....across the street from me

I believe I have updated a bit....I hope you enjoy...

--Dan

3 comments:

Vallypee said...

Ah Dan, we live in a beautiful world, don't we? Your photos are, as always, lovely glimpses into your life there, and of course, how you see it. I should correct myself really...you live in a beautiful world. You make it so.

Dale said...

Beautiful, beautiful sunsets!
The picture taken at dusk is breath-taking.
I love the Who flag in your yard - perfect!
I've seen the fish tank before - it looks just like mine...
Dinosaurs, laboratories, stealth fighters... a busy family you have, Dan.
And, to echo Val, we do live in a beautiful world!

Much love to you and yours.

grace said...

Hi Dan,

I love the sunset photo. Gorgeous! And The Who flag!
Have a good weekend, as you should really enjoy tomorrow!! (your b-day)

Happy Birthday. xo