Friday, July 31, 2009

I had to post this...


It was very spur of the moment (I was off work early today on vacation time to do some needed chores), me and the Grandboy in the little pool in the 94 degree afternoon, but it happened. I was soon to be all soaking wet in the bottom of the pool, with that little rascal dropping buckets of water on Grandpa's head....which he loved, thought was so very funny, and I, reluctantly....but HAPPILY agreed!!
....A moment in time, it was.
PS: 1969 news to come...I need time to focus...
--Dan

4 comments:

grace said...

awww, that is a kodak moment for the memories Dan.
You had to post it, we had to see it!! :)

Dale said...

I love it, Dan!
Aren't kids just the best?
I haven't any grandkids, but I do remember when mine were young.
Gotta love the good old blow-up wading pools!

xx

Vallypee said...

The only difference between the two of you is your size...for the rest, just two happy kids! Precious moments indeed Dan. Bet you're the best grandad a child could wish for!

grace said...

Hello Dan,

I remember that you are a fellow Virgo, and that you have a birthday coming up, sorry I do not remember the date, but I wanted to stop by and say.... I wish you a........ Happy Birthday!

xo