Sunday, October 19, 2008

India goes to the moon, and here at home, we live...on Earth


So, India is shooting for the moon! I grew up watching and waiting for something...anything...to go to the moon. Here is a photo that pertains to what is soon to be...an attempt to visit the moon....though not yet by man...

On a more somber note...and really why I have had difficulty posting lately...My wife lost her father, her Daddy, on October 6th. He was 91. She, Cruz, my wife, is in very poor health herself, but doing OK. In the photo, Cruz is shown at the casket. I so much THANK all that sent words of love to us, and THANK all that would have if they knew...


--Dan

4 comments:

grace said...

Dan, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, and Cruz. I know hard it must be for her. I wish her good health aswell.

Thoughts and prayers, Grace

Dale said...

Thinking of you all.

Love
Dale

grace said...

How are things? just droppin by, thinking of you.

Gary said...

Dan, first of all, our thoughts and wishes go out to you and Cruz on her Father's passing, that's so sad for you and her. It's a time that many of us have the care and passing of loved ones in common. My Mum suffers terribly at present with copd, an incurable lung disease, and she is 8,000 miles away.

It was nice to get a post from you on the blog. You have always shown a remarkable degree of understanding when posting on my blog, and I want you to know how much I appreciate that.

Political season will be over for a while soon. Hopefully we can get back to being America, but I suspect things might get even more tough economically.

Best wishes to you and family Dan.