Saturday, December 15, 2007

December happenings & other moments PLUS a LATE ENTRY...



As of November 3rd, the little boy (grandson of me) has been 2 years old. Here he is with my oldest daughter (his mom), Serena, just this very month.




A blurry image of my wife, Cruz, with her Mom, sometime in the 1970's. Her mother passed on in 1977. She would have LOVED that grandboy.




Cruz, this very evening, by the tree for Christmas.




The Kinks.



I only just now went to Virgin music (or whatever the name is) and got a substitute for my old LP. I wanted "Apeman" (studio version), not available on ITunes.





Let's retro to about two years ago on my blog, eh?...


Justin Kreutzmann and myself were fiddling around to each others email one night, and he invented this from an image of me, and one of Pete. That was fun. As you can see, Pete and seem quite happy, all strapped in on the front seat, but in reality, we fight over the car radio a whole lot.

12/17/07 article in CALENDAR section, L.A. Times....about VH1 Classic Channel episodes to air about the history of rock.
--Dan

1 comment:

grace said...

Dan, all these photos are really great. Your daughter and your grandson is precious.

Merry X-mas

xx