Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Most Beautiful
































Sunday evening was one of the absolutely most beautiful evenings I have ever seen from just outside my own front door. I do admit to seeing better, even more profound images, but these I offer here are so amazing, I cannot ignore...

You may also notice Allen, as most photos are taken while standing close to my house, but likely in front of his garage. Some show Allen, my neighbor, watching the great show from the street or driveway.

There is no order to these, just a paste on Blogger. It's just not every day that I am compelled to take photos of the sky at our simple home, it's just that this particular evening, it, the amazement, went on for about two or three hours. Amazing, even for here!

Oh, Allen absolutely LOVES the big fish thing on the wall in his garage. I added that, of course.
DO NOT forget to click on the photos, they get much bigger, and so more real!
I forgot to add, these photos were taken before an incoming storm.

--Dan

5 comments:

grace said...

Beautiful pics Dan.

xx

Dale said...

Where did my comment go?

Dan L. said...

Grace:

I naturally do so much agree!


Dale:

I do not know what you mean, but please try again, if you can...

--Dan L.

Jeff H said...

Fabulous shots of the sky. Thanks for sharing.

Lucy said...

Man, those are breathtakingly lovely!