Saturday, February 10, 2007

1957 Comes Alive in 2007!






As the celebration of 1957 continues, here is a really cool thing that is happening this year...

http://www.buriedcar.com

Yes, it's a buried car time capsule. It will be unearthed in June of this year, after FIFTY years of going underground. Zounds!






It also has come to be a topic of some intrigue, that when a certain Pete Townshend recently made some fun comments about his dog "talking to him", the media got a bit frenzied. So, I'll play along, with what I know...


Well, it seems that one "Dog", the Bounty Hunter, also of TV fame, might just fit that category. Pete is known to watch some television, and this might explain a thing or two. This Dog can talk. Woof!



Woof!



--Dan

7 comments:

grace said...

hmm? I wonder what condition it will be in?

Suesjoy said...

Oh wow can't wait to see the contents of the time capsule.
Very cool.

I hope you read my silly post Dan.
Sue is her happy happy joyful self once again...

I am sorry if I upset you...I respect your opinions, really I do.
I cherish the freedom we have here in the US and I don't think it should be tampered with.
I have great respect and admiration for everyone who has ever served in the military.
I am not a knee jerk liberal by any means!
Sue (lyricsgirl) and I got into it about the war on Elwisty's blog when we all started blogging last year...we both ended up deleting some of our comments...now we are great buddies and we even met up when I visited NYC last June.

Just thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way.
Love,
Suexx
(a lapsed Catholic turned heathen)

Suesjoy said...

PS
You know how people say you should NEVER discuss politics or religion?
My favortite topics of discussion (outside of music) are politics and religion!

:)

Suesjoy said...

oops that's "favorite."
:)

Dan L. said...

Suesjoy:

Aw shucks, do not be too concerned. If you were a big meanie, like maybe one of those Blue Meanies from The Beatles YELLOW SUBMARINE, I might be really upset, but you are not, and I am not.

Peace,

--Dan L.

Dale said...

Did that car really get buried as a time capsule???

Suesjoy said...

oh good!
phew.
no you are not a Blue Meanie!
I knew that...
:)