Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!...sort of...


There has been a lot going on these last few days.

Included is my wife, Cruz, at her childhood home for the last time ever, sadly to liquidate the property.

The flu, or some stomach bug, is slamming us on Thanksgiving Day. The turkey is OUT of the question.

On a good note, the Garage has new mountings, and yes, that IS Pete's autograph for Allen's picture on his wall.

Otherwise, time off of work, holidays, etc., all is not as bad as it could be.

Happy Thanksgiving!



--Dan

4 comments:

Dale said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Dan and Family!

I am sorry to hear about the flu bug, but the turkey can certainly wait till another day.

... that happened to me one Christmas Day and I had to miss our turkey dinner.

Get well soon, Everyone.

Love
Dale

Metalchick said...

Hi Dan,
I'm sorry to hear about the Flu too!
I hope you guys are feeling better!

only waiting for this moment... said...

Happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Holiday season to you, too, dear boy!

:-)

grace said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dan. I hope that you all are feeling better.

xx Grace