Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Well, I must admit...






Today, September 6th, 49 years, and counting!

(though posted on the 5th, I gotta work all day on the 6th, so gimme a break...)

I will add some interesting photos from what is a mix of a big local fire (smoke cloud, yellow color), normal summer thunderclouds, and the remains of the Mexican Hurricane John...all mixed in one.

Today, September 5th (the day BEFORE my big old birthday), it was somewhere around 114 degrees F.

PLEASE do "click" on the photos...they get much nicer to view...


--Dan L.

4 comments:

James Casey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAN!

You're great. Hope it's a great day.

MargieCM said...

Happy birthday Dan - bad luck that you have to work. The 6th is also my middle daughter's birthday, so I ate an extra piece of cake just for you. (Home made chocolate coffee fudge cake. SERIOUSLY fabulous.)

September's a big one for us. Em first, then me on Friday, my mum's was on the 13th, (and is still celebrated), my father-in-law's on the 19th, eldest daughter's on the 27th and my sister on the 29th. And that's without friends, neighbours and colleagues! Must be something about all those Christmas / New Year parties.

Great photos! You're right - they look especially speccy when you click them up.

Have a wonderful day.
Margie x

grace said...

Happy Birthday Dan! I Hope you had a fabulous one. Mine is tomorrow. x Grace

Dale said...

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday dear Dan

Happy Birthday to You!

...I noticed the change in your age on your profile page.
Welcome to 49 - it consider it as follows - I've been 29 for 20 years now!

Take care.

:)
Dale