Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Unexplainable

I was waiting for a red light while stopped in my car ...almost at my job this morning. I had just begun to think about "What would somebody think of the song Mirror Door by THE WHO if they did not read Pete's story...or his many references to mirrors down through the years".

I was trying to figure it out. Then, I suddenly saw, passing right in front of me, a truck with the words: "Mirrored Wardrobe Doors" written on the side of it. I was amused, as this sort of thing happens to me all the time.

When I got home from my job, I looked up (Googled) "Mirrored Door", just to see what I could see.

I happened upon a truly amazing, yet random photo...posted by someone...I have no idea what for or who they are...and I place it in this posting. Do you see a connection here?

If any of you out there are as amazed as I am, please let me know. This is NOT a prank. This really happened! Try it yourself. It may take a few pages deep to find, but try if you doubt.

--Dan

5 comments:

ginab said...

Hello Dan,

I like the bullseye shown here or the target. So well known. The unexplained kind of relies on faith. Without the one we couldn't have the other (one).

But I'm curious if the image you've posted is the one you found when you searched Google. Hmm. If so, yeah "wow".

Keep the faith!

-g+bb

Metalchick said...

Hi Dan,
I did it! I googled it and I found that picture! That is amazing!

No Gina,
The image found on Google is not from this blog.

wind-up-man said...

Hope the Kids'Are Alright..Danny

grace said...

Hi Dan, How are you? Thanks for stopping by. Yep, that is wierd about the mirrored door thing. Have you been able to see the webcasts this weekend? I have tried for ITA, and The Who, I blame it on my dial-up, which is probably the culprit, but maybe beforehand I need to play around more on the computer & find a way. Must find a way!!!!

Unknown said...

I get the connection!! Pretty cool. Long Live Rock!