Saturday, May 20, 2006

On the Occasion of a Birthday Party...


My wife's Father had a birthday party on Saturday. On this occasion, we were able to actually get a "portrait" of us all, including the grandboy (almost). This my friends, is a our family...all who live in my house!

From left: Baby Jesse, Serena, Cruz (my wife), Dan, Michelle, Rachel and Marion. All girls, but for me and the baby!

Also, Rachel is seen with some kind of "Chocalate Fondue" device. It has liquid spinning chocolate for dipping cookies, etc. Looks crazy!

Just click on the pictures, and the view will be large for you.

--Dan L.

6 comments:

Paul B said...

hey dan...

how long did it take for you to hear back from tracie. I sent her an email on the 5th and its already the 21st. Maybe I should try again ..


Paul B

ginab said...

You do have chocolate for everyone! wow!

And "yum" as they would say in finland.

The family looks happy. yeah. ahhhh.

-g+bb

wind-up-man said...

Tidings of good Hope and safety are in order here,Good luck Gabriel! I thing He'll do just fine.. Danny

wind-up-man said...

'Think'......

Metalchick said...

Hi Dan,
I love those chocolate fountains! Its like a fantasy come true for chocoholics. I gonna get one one of these days.

You have a very nice family.

Take care

E.L. Wisty said...

Hi Dan,

Baby Jesse is a bit on the shy side, not wanting to look at the camera? A happy family photo.