Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Passing on the torch

And, this is from....The OLD DAYS!....

My daughter, one of FOUR, was given a relic today. It was an old, old, shirt, from the 1970's. It seems to be in great shape, and I am superlatively happy to hand it over to her....she hikes a lot, we, me and her, have hiked a lot, it should be with her. I, no longer can wear what I wore when I was in my early twenties. She says it will fit her....!!! She is tall, but not wide, like me, nowadays. Amazing...!!
Same shirt...me, Mt. Whitney, I think 21st birthday, Lone Pine, California, mid 1970's!
--Dan

2 comments:

grace said...

aww, lots of good memories in that T-shirt, she will wear it well for you. It looks still in terrific condition Dan!!

Vallypee said...

Lovely Dan. So nice to see you have kept that shirt for so long and so well.