Saturday, September 22, 2007

Musings, by the way, it SNOWED last night in the mountains above!





First of all, my grandboy. No pictures of snow, yet. It was only well over 100 degrees just a few days back, now...snow? Must be GOBAL WARMING! Hey Mr. Koos (fine blog fellow in the Netherlands)...you see that? MUST be global warming!





Table set for the big food tasting event, Westin Bonaventure Hotel. I am a member of an event planning committee, and was part of planning the menu for a very large event. I was stuffed after the dust cleared.




Some grumpy guy grocery shopping or something.





What can I say? Here is a picture before the fire of a few years ago, looking towards the south and out over the valley. I know it does not look like much, but you hadda been there.

--Dan

4 comments:

grace said...

Hi dan,

Have a good week, enjoyed your pictures, especially grumpy guy. Your grandson is adorable.

Dale said...

Happy Birthday, Dan!
I knew it was some day in September...

Wow! Snow!
It did snow in the peaks here the other night, too.

Your valley looks so beautiful - and there is a certain beauty that reveals itself after a fire, as well. I've seen it.

Thank you for your kind thoughts.
It's been a rough, rough ride. (I've ridden a few broncs over the years, and no comparison when it comes to children and family).

LOL He looks like me getting groceries lately - I'd better start smiling more!
...or writing amazing songs...

Love
Dale

MargieCM said...

Dan, I think I can say hand on heart that you have presented here the most eclectic collection of photos I've seen for some time. I think I will have to sort out the mystic way in which they are all connected. Except of course they are, perfectly, through you.

The grandboy is looking great, as are the pre-stuffed dinner table and pre-fired landscape. But where on earth did you ambush poor Pete picking up his groceries?

Gary said...

Hi Dan, Happy Birthday partner.

Thanks for the kind words over on mine. Yes, I love playing that guitar.

Isn't Pete wearing the jacket from the brown suit that he just sold on eBay in that there photo?

Did you check out the latest borbles.. yikes, even the cheap stuff ain't cheap.

Well, hang loose brother.