Saturday, July 21, 2007

A great photo, and great news more on the fire, as I have added stuff...


Click on photo to see the amazing sight. The photo here, of the hatchery in danger of destruction.

Photo is courtesy of :

http://www.sierravisions.com/

©2007 Steven Bourelle


Any use of the information or images on this page without written consent from Steven Bourelle is prohibited.

Note: I, Dan, Have permission from Steven.



Michelle, my daughter.

Me, Dan.

These photos taken less than one day before inferno. I will return there sometime, since it was saved.

http://www.inyocounty.info/

Please view the amazing website, clickable above, and note references to hatchery at that site.

I was near where this fire happened only less than 24 hours before.

--Dan

6 comments:

grace said...

what a beautiful bldg. pleased to hear it was saved.

grace said...

you know, when I first checked your post the 1st fire photo did not appear, wow, that is .. scary.

Ahvarahn said...

my best wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery!

Cathy with a C said...

What a coincidence, Dan - we both use the same blog template!

Saw your news on Rachel's blog about your wife. And while I've read your comments on her blog so often, I'm sorry to say I never dropped by for a visit.

Hope your wife is feeling better soon.

(((hugs)))

Cathy

grace said...

Hi Dan,

I do not usually read all of Rachel's comments, but in reading here, I see your wife is not well. I wish her the best and better soon.

MargieCM said...

Dan, they are indeed amazing photos, and a lovely one of Michelle. Gald to hear the Hatchery survived.

However, I really came to say how sorry I am to hear that Cruz has had to go to hospital. I will send my most positive thoughts and best wishes to you all for her speedy recovery.

Big hug!